My WelCome Words




Dear my Friends!
Every good thing You do, every good thing You say, every good thing You think, vibrates on and never ceases. The evil remains only until it is overcome by the good, but the good remains forever. Nothing is impossible to us, except of course, that which is contrary to the law of nature, universe, and... I am right here waiting for You!

Pages

Friday, August 20, 2010

Enduring Faith

Enduring Faith
Anonymous

I've dreamed many dreams that never came true,
I've seen them vanish at dawn,
But I've realized enough of my dreams, thank God,
To make me to want to dream on.

I've prayed many prayers when no answer came
Though I waited patient and long,
But answers have come to enough of my prayers
To make me keep praying on.

I've trusted many a friend that failed,
And left me to weep alone,
But I've found enough of my friends true blue,
To make me keep trusting on.

I've sown many a seed that fell by the way
For the birds to feed upon,
But I've held enough golden sheaves in my hands
To make me keep sowing on.

I've drained the cup of disappointment and pain
And gone many days without song,
But I've sipped enough nectar from the roses of life
To make me want to live on.

No comments:

Post a Comment